CBD Jalapeno Poppers
It’s baseball season, and you know what that means? Delicious tailgate snacks! There’s nothing like a good brat, a juicy burger, or a fresh jalapeno popper. Today, that’s what we’ll be talking about making! But we’ll be adding a secret ingredient this time. This time, we’ll be cooking with CBD! CBD is the non-psychoactive compound found within the cannabis plant and has been shown to be a wonderful relaxant and pain reducer. And now it’s possible, and delightfully easy, to add it to your meals!
Today we’ll be discussing how to make a delicious snack that will excite your taste buds and calm your mind. All you’ll need are an oven, a pan to cook them on, and the following ingredients. Let’s get started!
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 8 oz of shredded jack cheese
- A package of crescent rolls
- 2 beaten eggs
- Full spectrum CBD oil
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Mix the cream cheese, jack cheese, and your preferred dose of CBD thoroughly.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and cut it into long, thin strips.
- Take your jalapenos and fill them about half way up with the CBD and cheese mixture.
- Wrap your milled jalapenos with the strips of dough.
- Brush the beaten eggs onto your baking sheet.
- Back for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.